1996 - 2000
247. D. P. Curran, S. Hadida, A. Studer, M. He, S.-Y. Kim, Z. Luo, M. Larhed, A. Hallberg, and B. Linclau, Experimental Techniques in Fluorous Synthesis: A User’s Guide. In: Combinatorial Chemistry: A Practical Approach, (H. Fenniri, Ed.); Oxford Univ. Press, Oxford, 2000; Vol. 2, 327.
246. B. Bucher and D. P. Curran, Selective Sulfonylation of 1,2-Diols and Derivatives Catalyzed by a Recoverable Fluorous Tin Oxide, Tetrahedron Lett. 2000, 41, 9617.
245. Z. Luo, J. Williams, R. Read, and D. P. Curran, Fluorous Boc (FBoc) Carbamates: New Amine Protecting Groups for Use in Fluorous Synthesis, J. Org. Chem. 2001, 66, 4261.
244. V. N. Fishman, B. Linclau, D. P. Curran, and K. V. Somayajula, Tris (Perfluoroalkylethyl)silyl Alkyl Amines as Calibration Standards for Electron Ionization Mass Spectrometry in the Mass Range of 100-3000 Da, J. Am. Soc. Mass. Spectrom. 2001, 12, 1050.
243. I. Ryu, S. Kreimerman, T. Niguma, S. Minakata, M. Komatsu, Z. Luo, and D. P. Curran, Synthesis of Perfluorinated Allylic Compounds by Radical Allylation and their Purification over Fluorous Reverse-Phase Silica, Tetrahedron Lett. 2001, 42, 947.
242. U. Iserloh, Y. Oderaotoshi, S. Kanemasa, and D. P. Curran, Synthesis of (R,R)-4,6-Dibenzofurandiyl-2,2'-Bis(4-Phenyloxazoline) (DBFOX/PH) – A Novel Tridentate Ligand, Org. Syn. 2003, 80, 46.
241. O. de Frutos and D. P. Curran, Solution Phase Synthesis of Libraries of Polycyclic Natural Product Analogs by Cascade Radical Annulation: Synthesis of a 64-Member Library of Mappicine Analogs and a 48-Member Library of Mappicine Ketone Analogs, J. Comb. Chem. 2000, 2, 639.
240. Q. Zhang, Z. Luo, and D. P. Curran, The Separation of “Light Fluorous” Reagents and Catalysts by Fluorous Solid Phase Extraction: Synthesis and Study of a Family of Triarylphosphines Bearing Linear and Branched Fluorous Tags, J. Org. Chem. 2000, 65, 8866.
239. D. P. Curran, H. Josien, D. Bom, A. E. Gabarda, and W. Du, The Cascade Radical Annulation Approach to New Analogs of Camptothecins: Combinatorial Synthesis of Silatecans and Homosilatecans, Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 2000, 922, 112.
238. D. Bom, D. P. Curran, S. Kruszewski, S. G. Zimmer, J. T. Strode, G. Kohlhagen, W. Du, A. J. Chavan, K. A. Fraley, A. L. Bingcang, L. J. Latus, Y. Pommier, and T. G. Burke, The Novel Silatecan 7-tert-Butyldimethylsilyl-10-Hydroxycamptothecin Displays High Lipophilicity, Improved Human Blood Stability, and Potent Anticancer Activity, J. Med. Chem. 2000, 43, 3970.
237. D. P. Curran, Fluorous Techniques for the Synthesis of Organic Molecules: A Unified Strategy for Reaction and Separation. In: Stimulating Concepts in Chemistry (M. Shibasaki, J. Fraser Stoddart and F. Vögtle, Eds.), Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2000, 25.
236. Y. Nakamura, S. Takeuchi, Y., and D. P. Curran, Preparation of a Fluorous Chiral BINOL Derivative and Application of an Asymmetric Protonation Reaction, Tetrahedron 2000, 56, 351.
235. B. P. Haney and D. P. Curran, Round Trip Radical Reactions from Acyclic Precursors to Tricyclo[220.127.116.11](2,6)undecanes. A New Cascade Radical Cyclization Approach to (±)-Isogymnomitrene and (±)-Gymnomitrene, J. Org. Chem. 2000, 65, 2007.
234. T. Nagashima, A. Rivkin, and D. P. Curran, On the Reduction of Tertiary Radicals by Samarium Diiodide (SmI2), Can. J. Chem. 2000, 78, 791.
233. A. Crombie, S.-Y. Kim, S. Hadida, and D. P. Curran, Synthesis of tris-(2-perfluorohexylethyl)tin Hydride [Stannane, tris-(3,3,4,4,5,5,6,6,7,7,8,8,8-tridecafluoro-octyl)-]: A Highly Fluorinated Tin Hydride with Advantageous Features of Easy Purification, Org. Syn. 2002, 79, 1.
232. Y. Nakamura, S. Takeuchi, Y. Ohgo, and D. P. Curran, Asymmetric Alkylation of Aromatic Aldehydes with Diethylzinc Catalyzed by a Fluorous BINOL-Ti Complex in an Organic and Fluorous Biphase System, Tetrahedron Lett. 2000, 41, 57.
231. D. P. Curran, W. Liu, and C. H.-T. Chen, Transfer of Chirality in Radical Cyclizations. Cyclization of o-Haloacrylanilides to Oxindoles with Transfer of Axial Chirality to a Newly Formed Stereocenter, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1999, 121, 11012.
230. R. K. Kondru, C. H.-T. Chen, D. P. Curran, D. N. Beratan, and P. Wipf, Determination of the Absolute Configuration of 1,3,5,7-Tetramethyl-1,3-dihydroindol-2-one by Optical Rotation Computation, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 1999, 10, 4143.
229. D. P. Curran, S. Hadida, and S.-Y. Kim, tris-(2-Perfluorohexylethyl)tin azide: A New Reagent for Preparation of 5-Substituted Tetrazoles from Nitriles with Purification by Fluorous/Organic Liquid-Liquid Extraction, Tetrahedron 1999, 55, 8997.
228. D. P. Curran and Y. Nishii, Does the Facile Reductive Rearrangement of 2-Allyloxycyclohexenone with Bu3SnH Occur by a Radical-Accelerated Claisen Rearrangement or a Stannyloxy-Accelerated Claisen Rearrangement? J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1999, 121, 8955.
227. D. P. Curran and Z. Luo, Fluorous Synthesis with Fewer Fluorines (Light Fluorous Synthesis): Separation of Tagged from Untagged Products by Solid-Phase Extraction with Fluorous Reverse Phase Silica Gel, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1999, 121, 9069.
226. D. Bom, D. P. Curran, A. J. Chavan, S. Kruszewski, S. G. Zimmer, K. A. Fraley, and T. G. Burke, Novel A,B,E-Ring-Modified Camptothecins Displaying High Lipophilicity and Markedly Improved Human Blood Stabilities, J. Med. Chem. 1999, 42, 3018.
225. U. Iserloh, D. P. Curran and S. Kanemasa, Enantioselective Conjugate Radical Addition Reactions Mediated by Chiral Lewis Acid Complexes of (R,R)-4,6-Dibenzofurandiyl-2,2'-bis-(4-phenyloxazoline) (DBFOX/Ph), Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 1999, 10, 2417.
224. B. Linclau and D. P. Curran, Fluorous Scavenging. In: High-Throughput Synthesis: Principles and Practices, (I. Sucholiecki, Ed.), Marcel Dekker, New York, 2001, 135.
223. D. P. Curran, Parallel Synthesis with Fluorous Reagents and Reactants, Med. Chem. Res. 1999, 19/5, 432.
222. I. F. Pollack, M. Erff, D. Bom and D. P. Curran, Potent Topoisomerase I Inhibition by Novel “Designer” Silatecans Eliminates Glioma Proliferation in vitro and in vivo, Cancer Research 1999, 59, 4898.
221. J. J. Maul, P. J. Ostrowski, G. A. Ublacker, B. Linclau and D. P. Curran, Benzotrifluoride and Derivatives: Useful Solvent for Organic Synthesis and Fluorous Synthesis. In: Modern Solvents in Organic Synthesis (P. Knochel, Ed.), Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg, 1999, 206, 79.
220. D. P. Curran, S. Hadida, S.-Y. Kim, and Z. Luo, Fluorous Tin Hydrides: A New Family of Reagents for Use and Reuse in Radical Reactions, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1999, 121, 6607.
219. B. Linclau, A. K. Singh, and D. P. Curran, Organic-Fluorous Phase Switches: A Fluorous Amine Scavenger for Purification in Solution Phase Parallel Synthesis, J. Org. Chem. 1999, 64, 2835.
218. K. Olofsson, S.-Y. Kim, M. Larhed, D. P. Curran, and A. Hallberg, High-Speed, Highly Fluorous Organic Reactions, J. Org. Chem. 1999, 64, 4539.
217. D. P. Curran, S. Geib, and N. DeMello, Rotational Features of Carbon-Nitrogen Bonds in N-aryl Maleimides. Atroposelective Reactions of N-(2,5-di-tert-butylphenyl)maleimides, Tetrahedron 1999, 55, 5681.
216. D. P. Curran and A. E. Gabarda, Formation of Cyclopropanes by Homolytic Substitution Reactions of 3-Iodopropyl Radicals: Preparative and Rate Studies, Tetrahedron 1999, 55, 3327.
215. I. Ryu, T. Niguma, S. Minakata, M. Komatsu, Z. Luo, and D. P. Curran, Radical Carbonylations with Fluorous Allyltin Reagents, Tetrahedron Lett. 1999, 40, 2367.
214. T. Burke, M. Malak, D. Bom, D. P. Curran, H. Malak, I. Gryczynski, and J. R. Lakowicz, Fluorescence Detection of Camptothecin Anticancer Drugs by Two-Photon Excitation, Proc. SPIE-Int. Soc. Opt. Engl. 1998, 3259, 136.
213. D. P. Curran, Z. Luo, and P. Degenkolb, “Propylene spaced” Allyl Tin Reagents: A New Class of Fluorous Tin Reagents for Allylations Under Radical and Metal-Catalyzed Conditions, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 1998, 8, 2403.
212. D. P. Curran and W. Liu, Radical Cyclization/Fragmentation Reactions of Dicyano-cyclopropanes to Enaminonitriles. A Radical Alternative to the Thorpe-Ziegler Reaction, Synlett 1999, 117.
211. D. P. Curran and S. B. Ko, Additions of Electrophilic Radicals to Electron Rich Alkenes by the Atom Transfer Method. Surmounting Potentially Reversible Radical Atom Transfer Reactions by Irreversible Ionic Reactions, Tetrahedron Lett. 1998, 39, 6629.
210. S. Kainz, Z. Y. Luo, D. P. Curran and W. Leitner, Synthesis of Perfluoroalkyl-Substituted Aryl Bromides and Their Purification over Fluorous Reverse Phase Silica, Synthesis 1998, 1425.
209. D. P. Curran, R. Ferritto, and Y. Hua, Preparation of a Fluorous Benzyl Protecting Group and Its Use in a Fluorous Synthesis Approach to a Disaccharide, Tetrahedron Lett. 1998, 39, 4937.
208. N. Spetseris, S. Hadida, D. P. Curran, and T. Y. Meyer, Organic/Fluorous Phase Extraction: A New Tool for the Isolation of Organometallic Complexes, Organometallics 1998, 17, 1458.
207. D. P. Curran, J. Sisko, A. Balog, N. Sonoda, K. Nagahara, and I. Ryu, Carbonylative Radical Cyclization Approaches to Tri- and Tetra-Quinanes: Sequential Formation of Three, Four and Five Carbon-Carbon Bonds, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1 1998, 1591.
206. D. P. Curran and Z. Luo, Rapid, Parallel Synthesis of Homoallylic Alcohols by Lewis Acid Mediated Allylations of Aldehydes with New Fluorous Allyl Stannanes, Med. Chem. Res. 1998, 8, 261.
205. S. Takeuchi, Y. Nakamura, Y. Ohgo, and D. P. Curran, Catalytic Enantioselective Protonation of a Samarium Enolate with Fluorous Chiral and Achiral Proton Sources in Fluorous Biphasic Systems, Tetrahedron Lett. 1998, 39, 8691.
204. D. P. Curran, Fluorous Synthesis: An Alternative to Organic Synthesis and Solid Phase Synthesis for the Preparation of Small Organic Molecules, Cancer Journal 1998, 4, Supp. 1, S73.
203. J. Xiang, J. Evarts, A. Rivkin, D. P. Curran, and P. L. Fuchs, Use of Allylic Triflones for Allylation of C-H Bonds, Tetrahedron Lett. 1998, 39, 4163.
202. C. Wang, X. Gu, M. S. Yu, and D. P. Curran, Synthesis of Fused Bicyclic Rings by Tandem Radical Ring Expansion/Cyclization: Evaluating Competing Intramolecular Reactions, Tetrahedron 1998, 54, 8355.
201. U. Iserloh and D. P. Curran, Radical Cyclizations of Acylgermanium Oxime Ethers and Hydrazones: Direct Route to Cyclic Hydrazones and Oximes, J. Org. Chem. 1998, 63, 4711.
200. D. P. Curran, G. R. Hale, S. Geib, A. Balog, Q. B. Cass, A. L. G. Degani, M. Z. Hernandes, and L. C. G. Freitas, Rotational Features of Carbon–Nitrogen Bonds in Axially Chiral o-tert-Butyl Anilides and Related Molecules, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 1997, 23, 3955.
199. N. C. DeMello and D. P. Curran, Stereoselection at the Steady State by Stereoconvergent Reaction Topography, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1998, 120, 329.
198. D. P. Curran, C.-H. Lin, N. DeMello, and J. Junggebauer, Stereoselection at the Steady State, Part 2. Group Selective Radical Cyclizations of Substrates Containing Two Radical Precursors and One Radical Acceptor, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1998, 120, 342.
197. D. P. Curran, Strategy Level Separations in Organic Synthesis: From Planning to Practice, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 1998, 37, 4000.
196. D. P. Curran and J. Xu, Unimolecular Chain Transfer (UMCT) Reactions of Silicon Hydrides: Controlling Relative Configuration in Hydrogen Transfer Reactions of Cyclic Radicals, Synlett 1997, 1102.
195. D. P. Curran, S. Hadida, and M. He, Thermal Allylations of Aldehydes with a Fluorous Allylstannane. Separation of Organic and Fluorous Products by Solid Phase Extraction with Fluorous Reverse Phase Silica Gel, J. Org. Chem. 1997, 62, 6714.
194. B. Yoo, D. P. Curran, J. H. Kim, S. H. Yim, and K. Y. Chang, Sequential Radical Ring Expansion and Allylation Reactions Using 2-Bromo-3-(phenylthio)propene: Their Application to the Synthesis of Bridged Ring Systems, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 1997, 18, 793.
193. I. Ryu, T. Niguma, S. Minakata, M. Komatsu, S. Hadida, and D. P. Curran, Hydroxymethylation of Organic Halides. Evaluation of a Catalytic System Involving a Fluorous Tin Hydride Reagent for Radical Carbonylation, Tetrahedron Lett. 1997, 38, 7883.
192. S. Kanemasa, Y. Oderaotoshi, H. Yamamoto, J. Tanaka, E. Wada, and D. P. Curran, Remarkable Chiral Amplification Induced by Aqua Complex of DBFOX/Ph-Metal(II) Perchlorates in Diels-Alder Reactions. Cooperation of Two New Chirality Enrichment Mechanisms, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1998, 120, 3074.
191. S. Kanemasa, Y. Oderaotoshi, H. Yamamoto, J. Tanaka, E. Wada, and D. P. Curran, Cationic Aqua Complex of the C2-Symmetric trans-Chelating Ligand, (R,R)-4,6-Dibenzofurandiyl-2,2’-bis-(4-phenyloxazoline). Absolute Chiral Induction in Diels-Alder Reactions Catalyzed by Water-Tolerant Homochiral Lewis Acids, J. Org. Chem. 1997, 62, 6454.
190. D. P. Curran, X. Gu, W. Zhang, and P. Dowd, On the Mechanism of the Intramolecular Samarium Barbier Reaction. Probes for Formation of Radical and Organosamarium Intermediates, Tetrahedron 1997, 53, 9023.
189. S. Hadida, M. S. Super, E. J. Beckman, and D. P. Curran, Radical Reactions with Alkyl and Fluoroalkyl (Fluorous) Tin Hydride Reagents in Supercritical CO2, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1997, 119, 7406.
188. D. P. Curran, Cascade Radical Reactions in Organic Synthesis: An Overview. In Controlled Radical Polymerization, (Matyjaszewski, K., Ed.); ACS Symposium Series: Washington, DC, 1998, 685, 62.
187. H. Josien, D. Bom, and D. P. Curran, 7-Silylcamptothecins: A New Family of Camptothecin Antitumor Agents, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 1997, 7, 3189.
186. X. Gu and D. P. Curran, Samarium-Mediated Reactions. In Transition Metals for Fine Chemicals and Organic Synthesis, (C. Bolm and M. Beller, Eds.), VCH, Weinheim, 1998.
185. J. H. Horner, F. N. Martinez, M. Newcomb, S. Hadida, and D. P. Curran, Rate Constants for Reaction of a Fluorous Tin Hydride Reagent with Primary Alkyl Radicals, Tetrahedron Lett. 1997, 38, 2783.
184. M. Hoshino, P. Degenkolb, and D. P. Curran, Palladium-Catalyzed Stille Couplings with Fluorous Tin Reactants, J. Org. Chem. 1997, 62, 8341.
183. A. Studer and D. P. Curran, A Strategic Alternative to Solid Phase Synthesis: Preparation of a Small Isoxazoline Library by “Fluorous Synthesis,” Tetrahedron 1997, 53, 6681.
182. B. C. Quezia, A. L. G. Degani, M. E. Tiritan, S. A. Martin, and D. P. Curran, Enantiomeric Resolution by HPLC of Axial Chiral Amides Using Amylose Tris[(S)-1-Phenylethylcarbamate], Chirality 1997, 9, 2.
181. D. P. Curran and M.-H. Yoon, Can An Aromatic Ring Alter The Reactions of a Nearby Unsaturated Imide? A Study of the Rate and Selectivity of Nitrile Oxide Cycloaddition Reactions of Acryloyl Derivatives of the Rebek Imide Benzoxazole, Tetrahedron 1997, 53, 1971.
180. H. Josien and D. P. Curran, Synthesis of (S)-Mappicine and Mappicine Ketone via Radical Cascade Reaction of Isonitriles, Tetrahedron 1997, 53, 8881.
179. A. Ogawa and D. P. Curran, Benzotrifluoride: A Useful Alternative Solvent for Organic Reactions Currently Conducted in Dichloromethane and Related Solvents, J. Org. Chem. 1997, 62, 450.
178. H. Josien, S.-B. Ko, D. Bom, and D. P. Curran, A General Synthetic Approach to the (20S)-Camptothtecin Family of Antitumor Agents by a Regiocontrolled Cascade Radical Cyclization of Aryl Isonitriles, Chem. Eur. J. 1998, 4, 67.
177. M. Larhed, M. Hoshino, S. Hadida, D. P. Curran, and A. Hallberg, Rapid Fluorous Stille Coupling Reactions Conducted under Microwave Irradiation, J. Org. Chem. 1997, 62, 5583.
176. A. Studer, P. Jeger, P. Wipf, and D. P. Curran, Fluorous Synthesis: Fluorous Protocols for the Ugi and Biginelli Multi-Component Condensations, J. Org. Chem. 1997, 62, 2917.
175. A. Martinez-Grau and D. P. Curran, Stereoselective Hydrogen Transfer Reactions of Vinyl Radicals: Cyclization of Alkynyl Iodides by Unimolecular Chain Transfer from Silicon Hydrides, Tetrahedron 1997, 53, 5679.
174. D. P. Curran, U. Diederichsen, and Michael Palovich, Radical Cyclizations of Acylgermanes. New Reagent Equivalents of the Carbonyl Radical Acceptor Synthon, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1997, 119, 4797.
173. U. Jahn and D. P. Curran, On the Alkylation Behavior of 2-(Phenylseleno) Nitriles, Synlett 1997, 565.
172. B. Yoo and D. P. Curran, New Radical Allylation Reactions Using 2-Bromo-3-(Phenylthio)propene and their application to the Synthesis of Carbocyclic Compounds, Bull. Korean. Chem. Soc. 1996, 17, 1009.
171. D. P. Curran, Cascade Radical Reactions of Isonitriles. An Overview of the First and Second Generation Syntheses of Camptothecin and Related Antitumor Agents, Korea OCRC Proceedings, May 1996.
170. A. Studer, S. Hadida, R. Ferritto, S.-Y. Kim, P. Jeger, P. Wipf, and D. P. Curran, Fluorous Synthesis: A Fluorous Phase Strategy for Improving Separation Efficiency in Organic Synthesis, Science 1997, 275, 823.
169. D. Nanni and D. P. Curran, Synthesis and Some Reactions of the First Chiral Tin Hydride Containing a C2-Symmetric Binaphthyl Substitutent, Tetrahedron–Asymmetry 1996, 7, 2417.
168. D. P. Curran and M. Hoshino, Stille Couplings with Fluorous Tin Reactants: Attractive Features for Preparative Organic Synthesis and Liquid-Phase Combinatorial Synthesis, J. Org. Chem. 1996, 61, 6480.
167. U. Diederichsen and D. P. Curran, Bimolecular Reactions of Alkyl Halides and Acylgermanes. Formation of Ketones, Diketones, and Other Products by Radical-Radical Reactions, J. Organomet. Chem. 1997, 531, 9.
166. C. Chatgilialoglu, A. Alberti, M. Ballestri, and D. P. Curran, Tris(trimethylsilyl)silane as Mediator in the Radical-Based Allylation Reactions of Allyl and 2-Functionalized Allyl Phenyl Sulfones, Tetrahedron Lett. 1996, 37, 6391.
165. C. Chatgilialoglu, M. Ballestri, D. Vecchi, and D. P. Curran, Synthesis of 2-Functionalized Allyl Tris(trimethylsilyl)silanes, Tetrahedron Lett. 1996, 37, 6383.
164. C. Chatgilialoglu, M. Ballestri, C. Ferreri, and D. P. Curran, 2-Functionalized Allyl Tris(trimethylsilyl) silanes as Radical-Based Allylating Agents, Tetrahedron Lett. 1996, 37, 6387.
163. D. P. Curran, Radical Reactions in Organic Synthesis: Beyond Tributyltin Hydride, Proceedings of the 50th Anniversary Meeting of the Korean Chemistry Society, 1996.
162. D. P. Curran, H. Liu, H. Josien, and Sung-Bo Ko, Tandem Radical Reactions of Isonitriles with 2-Pyridonyl and Other Aryl Radicals: Scope and Limitations, and a First Generation Synthesis of (±)-Camptothecin, Tetrahedron 1996, 52, 11385.
161. S. Thayumanavan, P. Beak, and D. P. Curran, Asymmetric Deprotonation of N,N-Dihexyl-1-Naphthamides to Provide Atropisomers of N,N-Dihexyl-2-Alkyl-1-Naphthamides, Tetrahedron Lett. 1996, 37, 2899.
160. A. Studer and D. P. Curran, Reductive Coupling and Reductive Demethoxylation of Aromatic Dimethylacetals with SmI2/Trifluoroacetic Acid, SmI2/BF3•Et2O, or SmI2/H2O, Synlett 1996, 3, 255.
159. T. Nagashima and D. P. Curran, Reactions of Tempo with Alkylsamarium and Other Organometallic Reagents, Synlett 1996, 330.
158. D. P. Curran, Combinatorial Organic Synthesis and Phase Separation: Back to the Future, Chemtracts-Org. Chem. 1996, 9, 75.
157. D. P. Curran and J. Xu, o-Bromo-p-methoxyphenyl Ethers. Protecting-Radical Translocating (PRT) Groups that Generate Radicals from C–H Bonds β to Oxygen Atoms, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1996, 118, 3142.
156. N. A. Porter, R. L. Carter, C. L. Mero, M. G. Roepel, and D. P. Curran, Penultimate Group Effects in Free Radical Telomerizations of Acrylamides, Tetrahedron 1996, 52, 4181.
155. D. P. Curran and S. Hadida, Tris(2-(Perfluorohexyl)ethyl)tin Hydride: A New Fluorous Reagent that Can Be Separated from Reaction Products by Liquid–Liquid Extraction, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1996, 118, 2531.
154. D. P. Curran and H. Qi, Compounding Selectivity in Reactions of Diastereomeric Radical Intermediates: An Experimental Demonstration that the Yield of a Product from a Diastereotopic Group Selective Reaction Can Significantly Exceed the Level of Group Selectivity, Helv. Chim. Acta 1996, 79, 21.
153. D. P. Curran and A. Martinez-Grau, Stereoselective Synthesis of Alkenes by using Unimolecular Chain Transfer Reactions of Silicon Hydrides, J. Org. Chem. 1995, 60, 8332.
152. A. Balog, M. S. Yu, D. P. Curran, G. Yu, D. R. Carcanague, and Y.-K. Shue, A Practical Asymmetric Synthesis of a Pseudomonic Acid Precursor From D-Arabinose or D-Xylose, Syn. Commun. 1996, 25, 935.
151. U. Jahn and D. P. Curran, Towards a Tandem-Radical Macrocyclization-Transannular Cyclization Approach to Steroids: Transannular Cyclizations of a Macrocyclic Core, Tetrahedron Lett. 1995, 36, 8921.
150. H. Liu, S.-B. Ko, H. Josien, and D. P. Curran, Selective N-Functionalization of 6-Substituted-2-Pyridones, Tetrahedron Lett. 1995, 36, 8917.
149. D. P. Curran, S.-B. Ko, and H. Josien, Cascade Radical Reactions of Isonitriles: A Second Generation Synthesis of (20S)-Camptothecin, Topotecan, Irinotecan, and GI-147211C, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 1995, 34, 2948.
148. I. Ryu, N. Sonoda, and D. P. Curran, Tandem Radical Reactions of Carbon Monoxide, Isonitriles, and Other Reagent Equivalents of the Geminal Radical Acceptor/Radical Precursor Synthon, Chem. Rev. 1996, 96, 177.